Last edited 11th August 2022
1. Please read carefully
2. What ‘Personal Information’ do we collect?
To provide you the Services, we must collect Personal Information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“Personal Information”). We collect Personal Information you provide us, from your use of the Services. This would relate to you completing the “Contact Us” form on the “Contact Us” page, or the “Booking Form” on the “Booking” page of our website www.stamfordweddingcars.co.uk or by you emailing us directly, via our email address
The information you provide us would typically be your name and contact information to allow us to respond directly to your request for our Services.
3. Why do we collect such ‘Personal Information’
We use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
1. To provide and operate the Services;
2. .To further develop, customize, expand, and improve our Services, based on Users’ common or personal preferences, experiences and difficulties;
3. To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
4. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
5. To provide you with professional assistance, only upon your request;
6. To enhance our data security and fraud prevention capabilities; and
7. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
We use your Personal Information for the purposes set out in Section 3 where:
1. Our use of your Personal Information is necessary to perform any request that you have asked of us, in respect of our Services
2. Our use of your Personal Information is necessary to comply with a relevant legal or regulatory obligation that we have; or
3. Our use of your Personal Information is necessary to support legitimate interests and business purposes Stamford Wedding Cars (for example, to maintain and improve our Services and the effectiveness of Stamford Wedding Cars by identifying technical issues), provided it is conducted in a way that is proportionate and that respects your privacy rights.
4. How we share your ‘Personal Information’
We will not share your Personal Information with third parties unless specifically requested or agreed to by you. Submitting your contact information on the “Contact Us” will trigger a response internally from within Stamford Wedding Cars, with outside/third party contact not being necessary
In connection with a change in corporate control: In addition, should Stamford Wedding Cars undergo any change in control, including by means of merger, acquisition or purchase of substantially all of its assets, your Personal Information may be shared with the parties involved in such event.
5. Where do we store your ‘Personal Information’?
Your Personal Information will be kept within the IT equipment of Stamford Wedding Cars, located within the UK. This could extend to Cloud storage services, for example, which would be fully secure and encrypted to prevent access by Third Parties
Please note that we do not change our practices in response to a “Do Not Track” signal in the HTTP header from a browser or mobile application, however, most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser.
7. Your Rights
You have the following rights concerning your personal data:
Right to be informed
Right of access
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to that personal data.
Right to rectification
You have the right to oblige us to rectify inaccurate personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed by providing a supplementary statement.
Right to erasure (right to be forgotten)
You have the right (under certain circumstances, but not all) to oblige us to erase personal data concerning you.
Right to restriction of processing
You have the right (under certain circumstances, but not all) to oblige us to restrict processing of your personal data. For example, you may request this if you are contesting the accuracy of personal data held about you.
Right to data portability
You have the right (under certain circumstances, but not all) to oblige us to provide you with the personal data about you which you have provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
You also have the right to oblige us to transmit those data to another controller.
Right to withdraw consent
If the lawful basis for processing is consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent.
Right to object to direct marketing
Where your personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to processing of your personal data for marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing.
If you do not want us to process your data any more, or wish to action as tabled above, please contact us at email@example.com
8. Questions and complaints
We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time, so please review it frequently. Changes and clarifications will take place immediately upon their posting on this website. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here that it has been updated, so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances, if any, we use and/or disclose it.